Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Feel FREEEEE as a Bird! :)))

HELLO DUCKLINGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Im finally done with my Assignments! Hence, the temporary highh. Notice i said 'temporary'? ;) Now im only left with Malaysian Studies ( quiz and essay) and Advanced English ( presentation ). Not like i care much for stupid Malaysian Studies, but must at least pass la right? :P

Today started off reaaaaally badlyy :( Infinite sorrys to my group members! :S Must make sure that never happens again. NEVER EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!! Credits to Pheoric and Phyo who did most of the presenting :) Out of the 28 minutes, i believe my part and Joanne's part added together was only about 5 minutes. Maybe even less :S I am NOT capable of public speaking. Scares the bejeebers outta me! Really, no joke :(

Case study No. 1
Human Comm - Topic was something about how much i would have to save to live comfortably. Something along those lines la. So okay, easy enough for most people right? Well, not for me! I just stoned up there. LITERALLY! Embarassing okay! Even Mr. Murali had to go like "Please say something" :S Yes, THAT is how bad it was. Even had to resort to people asking me questions so i would have someting to say. Even then i couldn't do it! Sad weh :'(

On a lighter note, im finally done with my CTS Presentation! :) YAYYYY! I think i did pretty well la. If compared to all my previous presentations. At least i could speak and not have so many "umms" and "ahhhs" :P Every reason to celebrate! Stress gila okay! Especially when the lecturer is Miss Chris :S With her stoned look and like just waiting to attack the moment she has a chance. Her only comment at the end was something about me being hesitant :)) Lucky she didn't attack me on my points. I swear i would just have a manic panic attack and die there! No joke.

Another thing that happened this week was our Malaysian Studies Project :) Me and Ashley decided to put our faces on the flyers cos we were in charge of making em X) heeheehee. Don't judge! :P Its cool to have your face on a flyer! Plus, it brought in the crowd too! Or so we would like to think la ;) Pictures are up on Facebook! Not many though. Since it was Miss Su's birthday that day, Joshua decided to get her a cake and a lil prezzie. On behalf of our group la. She teared it seems! So sweet! :)

Hmm..what else? Oh Najwa is back from the UK! :) But she's currently under quarantine. No worries though! Its nuffins! GET WELL SOON NAJWAHHHHH! *blink blink* I told mummy about her coming back and her response was " Che, be very careful okay! Don't go so near to her! " LOL. Faiqa and Feir told me i had to quarantine myself cos i hugged her -.- At first i believed them. At first la..then of course i realised. Must not be so gullible!

Vinod just sent me the chorus to A Whole New World a.k.a. the Aladdin song. That song is so sweeeeeeet okay :) Now its replaying over and over in my head :S But its okaaay, its nice song after all :D As requested by Vinod.

Scat kat says:
thank u thank y
what u doing up so late

hui shien says:
blogging

Scat kat says:
write about my song
hui shien says:
i did

Scat kat says:
coolio
tell ur readers how sweet i am
and any girl would be lucky to have me
And so ladies! You know what to do! ;) Vinod is a very very sweeeeet boy. And as surprising as it may seem, he is a pretty good poet. Meaning the things that he writes. You wouldn't think that it is in him to be so sentimental. Here you go Vinod! I wrote about you! Promoting you! ;) Oh and YOU GET WELL SOON TOO OKAY FISHBRAIN!! :)

Im currently addicted to A Fine Frenzy. Her songs are emo-ish, but yet they have a vey soothing feeling :)) I like very much.

There was something else i wanted to mention, but i my memory seems to fail me. Mind you it is currently 3.13 A.M. heehee.

GOOD NIGHTS MY LOVES! or MORNING :P Whichever way you prefer!


No comments:

Post a Comment