Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rants as promised.

So here goes nuffin' ...

CURFEW. That one word should describe the rest of the post pretty accurately. If you're in the mood for feeling fangry, annoyed and etc., then please go ahead, read, enjoy and feeeeel my pain :) If you're in a happyhappyjoyjoy mood, then i suggest you reroute to another less depressing and angry blog. But on the other hand, for all you sadists out there, this could be pretty entertaining for ye ! :)

Firstly, im 19. Helloooo sembilan belas ! I'll be 20 next year, will my curfew still be 20 ?? :O Mygod i really hope not. Yes, i get it, im a girl and its a wild&dangerous world out there. But still don't you think 10pm is a bit extreme? Plus, its not like i go out gallivanting around like some wild child. I know my limits. If i did go out every single day then yes, i'd understand if you made a fuss and threw a fit. But you see, i don't ! Not even on alternate days ! And you have the cheek to say " Why are you so desperate to go out? " I didn't step out of the house for 3 days and about a week before that. Im just having dinner with some friends ! I have a life you know and it doesn't just revolve around home ! Im not the type that put friends as priority no.1. I've never missed a family dinner unless its unavoidable like Jason's farewell thingamajig. I have dinner with the immediate family every other night ! So you ask "Why do you have to go out for dinner?". Well i say "Whats wrong with that? Its just dinner." And you go on and on about "Oh so much money ah everyday go out?" so damn sarcastically. Its not like i go for gourmet 5star meals righttt ? Mamak la hello ! I don't even ask you for money.

Second issue, sleepovers. I think i've only slept over about 4 times? Pathetic ! I seriously don't see what their issue is with sleepovers. Im in someones house! I don't go around sleeping over at random peoples houses ! They're people i've known for aaaages ! People that they've known for ages ! AND its not like they're staying at the other end of town. Its just down the road for the love of Pete ! Down the freaking road. Walk also can reach lah woi.

Okay, typing all this out is just making me feel even worse about it. Fuck. There's more, but i think i should just stop here before i take it a step further haha :P

Okay then im off. Will update on my whereabouts and misadventures in the next post :) Stay tunedddd !

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment