Monday, August 3, 2009

Over Baybee!

You guys prolly have no idea how relieved im feeling right now. Seriously. I have presentations for every subject i take. Thats FOUR. CTS, Advanced English, Psychology and Human Comm. Malaysian Studies no presentations. Oh but there was a quiz today :P Epic Failure! Tembak-ed every single question. I had no clue what she was even saying! Haven't gotten the results back yet. But somehow i just know. LOL. Back to the original topic,

ITS ALL OVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

BUT, of course now that thats over another thing comes. FINALS are next week! And i've studied shitss! Scareyyyyyyyyyy :S

Study Shien Study! (my mantra until finals are over :P)

I found this while searching for images to put into my English slides yesterday


HAHAHAHAHA! FUNNAYY! love the "mmkay" bit! i just had to put em into my slides! Couldn't resist! x)



oh, anddddddd i camwhored with my glasses yesterdayy! :P Vain yes i know ;)



its been a loooooooooooong time :))

Nightys Everyone! LOVEEEEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment